Know your risk of Type 2 diabetes
Every two minutes someone finds out that they have Type 2 diabetes, a potentially serious health condition that can cause long-term health problems. It can lead to sight loss, kidney failure, loss of a limb, and makes you at least twice as likely to have a heart attack or stroke.
NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme
It’s very important that you find out if you are at high risk of Type 2 diabetes so you can get support to lower your risk. You may even be eligible for your free local Healthier You: NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme. Our risk tool can help you find out if you’re at risk of developing the condition. It takes just a few minutes and could be the most important thing you do today.
The programme is open to people who:
- are aged 18-79 (if you are over the age of 80 and would still like to be referred, please contact your GP)
- are not pregnant
- do not have diabetes currently
How can I join the Healthier You: NHS Diabetes Prevention Programme?
I know my risk score
If you know your risk score and it is over 16, complete the registration form using the link below.
I don't know my risk score
1. Complete the know your risk tool below
2. If you receive a score of 16 or over, complete the registration form here.
3. We will get in touch to book you onto the programme.
Know your risk tool